> unit tests:
>       - cant remove any unit tests - many of them are commented out here
        I will check the whole unit tests to fix the comment blocks.

>       - changing identifier names in unit tests to handle informix ident ->
>  ehhhh maybe, would rather informix skip those
        the old test may shrink the length of table name or field name but this
need more work.
        maybe we can skip them in the beginning.

> sql.py:
>       - i want to implement ticket #512.  the way youre doing it still
> wont work for selectables that have no engine attached (which is a
> major use case).
>       ive been thinking a lot about 512 and i will bump it up in
> priority...i want to release 0.3.6 so that people can start breaking
> all the latest code, then ill
>       do 512 which is going to change some internals significantly.
   en, i can fix the informix backend for ticket #512.

> schema.py:
>       - enable argument -> i dont see you using this argument.  it seems
> to be about visitor traversal.  the visitor system has been improved
> in the trunk
>       so you can visit schema items any way you want without any flags on
> the schema items.  definitely dont want to add anything to schema.py
our requirment is only using FK in logical level( SA ) not in database level.
when setting the enable argument's value to False , the real database will dont
create the FK constraint.

> oracle.py:
Added DATE and TIME type support

> postgres.py:
Added SAVEPOINT support.
without SAVEPOINT support, the next code cannot run:
::python

        rs = con.execute( "select * from sometable1" )
        for row in rs:
                a = row.a
                try:
                        con.execute( "insert into sometable2( a ) values( %s )"
, ( a ) )
                except:
                        pass

with SAVEPOINT support:
::python
        rs = con.execute( "select * from sometable1" )
        for row in rs:
                a = row.a
                try:
                        con.execute( "insert into sometable2( a ) values( %s )"
, ( a ) )
                except:
                        if con.engine.name == 'postgres':
                                con.execute( 'rollback to sp' )