Theres a hook I added for "supports_unicode_statements()" on Dialect
that will tell the engine to stringify the queries before being
sent.    Oracle implements one that returns False, for example.  just
add one in and have it return false.

but, I thought MS-SQL supports unicode column names ?  hows that
going to work ?