Hi there,

I haven't read the reast of the thread, but I asked a question here of
how to represent a graph. What you need is essentialli an undirected
graph.

On 4/3/07, tml <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> So, if article 1 is related to article 2.. then there should be two
> rows in the articles_related_articles table like:
> > 1 2 0
> > 2 1 0

I often use a different technique. Instead of keeping two lines in the
association table, I only keep one and make a rule that relateditem1
<= relateditem2.

Here is the thread on graphs where Mike posted a working solution:
http://groups.google.com/group/sqlalchemy/browse_frm/thread/4d81b50fbfd84195/8ea809a9532ad6ca

The pastebin link in the thread doesn't work any more, but the code
can be found here:
http://www.sqlalchemy.org/trac/browser/sqlalchemy/trunk/examples/graphs/graph1.py

Arnar