I hava a table called mytable (defined in the model as mytable_def)
with the following columns:
  name, surname, age, address, idcard, sex, mobilenumber

I want to query its name and surname columns only, so I am using a
query such as the following:

results=select([mytable_def.c.name,mytable_def.c.surname],

distinct=True,order_by=[desc(processlibrary_def.c.popularity)],
                       offset=0).execute()

Can I use the SQLAlchemy instance of the mytable_def definition to
query on 2 (only 2, not all columns) of mytable's columns instead of
defining a query similar to the above?

Thanks.