The Session object clearly isn't thread-safe, which is fine, but I was
curious if the intention is for that to also include its initial
allocation?

That is, I'd like to potentially allocate a new Session object in
thread A, but any and all operations on the object aside from the
instantiation would be from thread B.  So never more than one (and
always the same one) thread using the Session instance, but it's a
different thread than the one that initially allocated it.

Normally for thread safety I'd be concerned with multiple threads
calling into an object instance, so would think this would be ok.  It
could be a problem if there's a thread local variable created
somewhere in the instantiation path that gets filled in at
instantiation time.  From some quick reading of the code that doesn't
appear to be likely, but I was curious if I might be asking for
trouble down the road?

Thanks.

-- David