So, at work, we have a particular use case where we need to be able
to do a `SELECT ... FOR UPDATE` in order to lock some rows.  In this
particular project we will be using the ORM package and some advanced
data mapping (including multiple table polymorphic inheritance).  What
would be the best way to approach using `SELECT ... FOR UPDATE`?

We were thinking about the possibility of creating a MapperExtension
to make this happen, but aren't really sure about how to go about
implementing that, and any direction would be useful.

Thanks!

--
Jonathan LaCour
http://cleverdevil.org