On Apr 11, 2007, at 1:46 AM, Roger Demetrescu wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I have a daemon with 2 threads to control upload / download of some
> files (they use SQLAlchemy to find out which files must be worked).
>
> Once a week, my daemon's logging system sends me an email with this
> message:
>
>     'PropertyLoader' object has no attribute 'strategy'
>

> After that, I receive another email with this message:
>
>     global name 'anxnews_urllocal' is not defined
>
> where 'anxnews_urllocal' is a field from a table.
>

> I usually don't need to touch this daemon... it still works fine even
> after this alert.
>
> Any hints about what could be causing this exception ?

one or both of thread synchronization / module import based issues.
id be curious to know if the PropertyLoader exception occurs within
the Mapper.compile() method.  I do have a mutex on that system to
avoid concurrency issues when the mapper first compiles (its one of
the only mutexes within all of SA), but you know how grumpy mutexes
can be.