On Apr 12, 2007, at 10:31 AM, vinjvinj wrote:

> The problem is that the data is not seen by the second application
> server. When I log into to mysql from my desktop I CAN see the data.
> The problem goes away when I restart the application server with sql-
> alchemy. I'm caching the mysql.db connection object.

its possible that the connection youve retrieved, once used to query
a table, now has an open transaction on it and is not reading the
actual results.  consider calling rollback() on the connection after
each query, or just returning it to the connection pool via close()
(which also calls rollback()) and then re-acquiring it from the pool
as needed.