Hi,
I am using sqlalchemy with pylons and I am trying to extract some
metadata about the set of relationships between the objects I have
defined.

Specifically, I am trying to work out how to tell what kind of objects
are held in a one to many relationship.

e.g.
Two classes - person and phone number. Both have seperate tables and
an intermediate table for the join.

Map the two together using assign_mapper, where the phone_numbers
attribute is a list of phone number objects

If I select a person from the database, how can I inspect
phone_numbers and find that the object it is a relation to is a phone
number?

Another question is how would I extract the column type of the
different attributes which make up a class e.g name is a string, age
is an int, etc?

Thanks for any help,

BJPirt