Hi,

Something like:

from sqlalchemy import *
import pyodbc
db = create_engine('mssql://./test', module=pyodbc)

While we're on the subject, it would be good to be able to specify the
module as a string, e.g. module_name='pyodbc' as then you could specify
the module from a configuration framework. It would be handy to specify
it in the URL as well, e.g. for unit tests.

Paul