On Apr 26, 2007, at 2:44 AM, Andreas Jung wrote:

> --On 25. April 2007 07:13:19 -0400 Michael Bayer
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>> well i just noticed youre sticking an external table into your
>> primaryjoin....but i see nothing there that implies the usage of a
>> LEFT OUTER JOIN ?  are you saying that you dont need the rows from
>> AMH_View to be present ? how could SA possibly know that ?  (if not,
>> please send me the exact query being produced, and the exact query
>> you think should be produced)
>

> select ...from hierarchy H left join
> arbeitsmittelheirarchy_arbeitsmittel_view AMH on AMH.idhierarchy =
> H.id
> where H.id = <current id>

i see no purpose for the view being in the condition here, it doesnt
affect the returned rows ?  (its a LEFT JOIN...matching rows from the
view need not be present).

unless, as i suspect, you want the view's columns in the columns
clause and not those of "hierarchy" (which is why I asked for the
full SQL, which i still dont have here).  if this is the case, you
want to make a new "non_primary" mapper mapping your class to view,
and then create a normal eager load to that mapper.