The stack before is all my classes, so the last one before is the call to
class_mapper in the code I send. I had a brief look at the code:

def clear_mapper(m):
        del mapper_registry[m.class_key]
        attribute_manager.reset_class_managed(m.class_)
        if hasattr(m.class_, 'c'):
                del m.class_.c
        m.class_key.dispose()

The traceback comme form "del m.class_.c". It looks to me as it tries to delete
the columns from the class and fails. I didn't define a mapper without an
entity_name, could that be the problem?

I can use clear_mappers() because I use mod_python and my mappers are defined
during init. Is there any other way I can get this select mapped to my object?

Bye,
Kevin