On Apr 30, 2007, at 9:42 AM, remi jolin wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm using selectresults and activemapper.
> in version 0.3.1 if I did something like x =
> Announces.select(Annonces.c.type=="A") I got a SelectResults object.
> Now (0.3.6) I get a list of Announces (the query is done immediately).
> But if I don't specify anything in the select method
> (Announces.select()) I get the expected SelectResults object.
>
> Is it the expected behavior ?

its not.  I can see a small bug in SelectResultsExt that might lead
to this issue, so try out 2588 for that.

however, SelectResults is deprecated since all of its functionality
is available within Query.  if you instead call Announces.query.filter
(Annonces.c.type=="A") that would be the new usage.

not to mention that ActiveMapper is deprecated in favor of Elixir
too :) .