Hi,

I have a postgres function returning a set of records (using RETURN
NEXT). While calling the function like this:

tasklist = func.get_tasklist(engine=engine).execute()   # is this the
correct way?

I am getting this error:

SQLError: ('(ProgrammingError) set-valued function called in context
that cannot accept a set\nCONTEXT: PL/pgSQL function "get_tasklist"
line 6 at return next\n', <bound method TaskController.get_tasks of
<gcollab.controllers.task.TaskController object at 0xb742716c>>)
'SELECT get_tasklist()' {}

Am I calling the stored procedure correctly? Need help.

thanks
Sanjay

Here is code of the stored procedure:

CREATE OR REPLACE FUNCTION get_tasklist() RETURNS setof tasklist_t AS $
$
DECLARE
    t tasklist_t%rowtype;
BEGIN
    FOR t IN SELECT task_id, descr, 'Waiting', remind_at, 'Sanjay'
FROM task
    LOOP
        RETURN NEXT t;
    END LOOP;