>> I've got an SQLalchemy build slave running on my Mac at hom, but I've
    >> never been able to get a workable combination of auxiliary database
    >> packages.  I eventually got it mostly working with PostgreSQL but
    >> there is still some fishy sqlite dependency that I can't resolve.  If
    >> someone would like to help me figure things out I'd be most
    >> appreciative.

    Michael> but that issue is beacuse your buildbot is triggered off the
    Michael> Python trunk/build, which has an incompatible sqlite3 distro
    Michael> inside of it, or something like that, right ?

Yes.  That was what I was hoping someone could help with.

    Michael> i may not understand this about buildbots, but dont the
    Michael> buildbots on pybots.org only respond to Python checkins, as
    Michael> opposed to checkins on the individual projects ?  or both ?  is
    Michael> there any reason one would want to use his/her own buildmaster
    Michael> separate from the one on pybots.org ?

Yes, it triggers off Python checkins.  I wonder if we could have one
buildslave trigger from two build masters?  Failing that, I should be able
to replicate the build slave so that I have one that triggers off Python
checkins and one off SA checkins.  Maybe Grig can help with the initial
build master setup or at least provide some advice.

Skip