I'm getting this error even though I have convert_unicode = True and
the proper NLS_LANG setting:

SQLError: (NotSupportedError) Variable_TypeByValue(): unhandled data
type unicode 'DELETE FROM model_acc_protocol WHERE
model_acc_protocol.model_id = :model_id AND
model_acc_protocol.acc_protocol_id = :acc_protocol_id AND
model_acc_protocol.color = :color' {'model_id': 60, 'color': u'RED',
'acc_protocol_id': u'2001-99'}

I know my convert_unicode = True is doing something because it solved
others problems before. Somehow it isn't working here. One thing that
is different here is that the values u'RED' and u'2001-99' were pulled
from the database during the same flush(). In the select statement
just before this one these value were bound as 'RED' and '2001-99'
instead of unicode.

Any ideas?

Steve