> theres another extension called SqlSoup that does what I think youre
> asking for.  creates the classes on the fly for each table which it
> also reflects on the fly.
>
> http://www.sqlalchemy.org/trac/wiki/SqlSoup

This is what I need.

I have one more question.  Lets say I have a method that updates the
table and uses SqlSoup to create mappers on the fly.
That method will be called repeatedly many times in the application.
That means SqlSoup will introspect the db on every call.  This is bad
for performance.  I just want to introspect once and save the file on
disk, so I can import it.

How do I get this to create ORM file on disk rather than on memory?