I'm struggling to join 3 tables together and I can't seem to figure
out the correct syntax to do this:

I have 3 classes that are laid out like this:

  6 class Bar(Entity):
  7     has_field('col_a', Integer(), unique=True)
  8     using_options(tablename='bar')
  9
 10 class Blah(Entity):
 11     has_field('col_a', Integer(), unique=True)
 12     using_options(tablename='blah')
 13
 14 class Foo(Entity):
 15     belongs_to('bar', of_kind='Bar')
 16     belongs_to('blah', of_kind='Blah')
 17     using_options(tablename='foo')

What I want to express is a join between Foo, Bar and Blah, and fetch
Foo records where Bar and Blah have specified values.

So something like this:

select foo.* from foo, bar, blah where foo.bar_id = bar.id and
foo.blah_id = blah.id and bar.col_a = 42 and blah.col_a = 55;

Can someone point out the part of the elixir or sqlalchemy ORM
documentation that I should be looking at?

thanks
vic