--On 27. Mai 2007 23:45:43 -0700 Alchemist <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

@Andreas Jung
What SA configurations did you set/unset for your Zope application?

Nothing special. I am using my own z3c.sqlalchemy framework (Google,
search on Cheeseshop).

Which SA files should I modify in order for SA to support
multithreading and/or serial primary keys in postgresql database?

There is nothing to configure.

Primary keys are auto-generated using a Sequence() specification as
part of the primary key column of my model. I've never written any SA related code that deals with id generation - even for related tables.
This is doing SA for you automatically. You don't have to care about it.

-aj