Hi Graham,

There's a good chance that only you and I are using pymssql, and I don't
have have the long identifiers problem, so it kind of dropped throught the
cracks, sorry.

I've checked in the 30-character thing, but I've left off the sane_rowcount
for now. I had run into issues with that back in March, and I ended up
patching pymssql to fix the problem rather than set sane_rowcount to False.
Can't remember why now, I'm currently running our local test suite which
should remind me.

Rick