I'm wondering how I would implement the following query.

I have 3 tables A, B, C.  Each table has a many-to-many relationship
to the other two through an association object, call these AB, AC,
BC.

If I want to select all the B's associated with a certain 'a', I can
do:

q = B.query()
q = q.filter(A.c.b_id == ab.b_id)
results = q.select()

And I get a list of B's.  How do I get all the c's associated with the
b's associated to a specific 'a', excluding those c's that are
themselves related to the 'a' through AC?