> Great.  This gives us a very good reason to shift everything we have
> to Pylons.  I like the fact that Pylons gives us that controller as I
> think that control is very important in developing a robust
> application.  I want to know what goes one versus having the framework
> do everything for me.  Moving to pylons now.

You can also turn off automatic transaction handling in TurboGears.
It's a one line config change, and then you are back in controll of
your transactions.

But the on/off switch is a bit too course grained for what we
ultimately want, so TG 2 will have a much more configurable
transaction system.

--Mark