I've gotten a long way with using SA in Turbogears, but I want one
more thing (for now).

In short, I want to attach some properties to the Data objects after
everything else has been done.  I could do this in my Python code
AFTER my select() results are returned (I do that now), but would
rather do that in a MapperExtension.  I want/need to do it at the very
end because I want the objects to have all their mapper-added
attributes added on to them, so that I can reference them in the
creation of these attributes.  This would be MUCH easier than digging
deeper into the SQL joins and such to get the information from the
rows.

I tried using MapperExtension, append_results() (and everything else
in MapperExtension), but the attributes added in the mapper are not
there yet, even in append_results, which seems to be the last thing
called.

I think this feature/concept was what Rick Morrison was referring to
when he tried to "bump" Mike Bayer about "after" hooks here (
http://groups.google.com/group/sqlalchemy/browse_thread/thread/912c8f55f483069b/4bdc2c8320b8cac1?lnk=gst&q=MapperExtension+bump&rnum=1#4bdc2c8320b8cac1
) back in February.

Any ideas?
Paul