>     - Using polymorphic, joined-table inheritance ?  Forget about
> polymorphic_union(), just join all the tables together using
> outerjoin(). In 0.4, even the select_table argument becomes
> optional.
i am not sure if i got this right (a month already). A-B-C works, yes.
But just explain to stupid me how would to do it for this simple tree:
A, B(A), C(B), D(A). (or anything else having at least 2 siblings
subclasses). All nodes have instances.

This new "joined-table inheritance" term, is somewhat better
than "multiple table inh..", or as i picked it up, just "table
inheritance".

Also, in the docs, u still talk about polymorphical concrete
inheritance, while it does not really work. i mean, haveing some
engineer.id=2 and some other manager.id=2 would break it... there
would be 2 rows of id=2. Unless u know how to fix it. (that's 30% of
my testcases failing :) so i've disabled them)..

All else works (r2924)
ciao
svil