SAContext 0.3.2 has been released.
http://sluggo.scrapping.cc/python/sacontext/

Changes:

*  .add_engine and .add_engine_from_config now return the (engine,
metadata) pair created, in addition to registering them internally.
Requested by Andrey Petrov.

* New strategy ExilirStrategy contribued by beachcoder.  It's one way
to use Exilir wth SAContext, not necessarily the only way.

* Bugfix in ._check_engine_key.

Development is splitting into two branches.  The 0.3.2 API is now
stable (excluding ExilirStrategy) and will remain compatible with
SQLAlchemy 0.3.x and Pylons 0.9.6.

The 0.4 series (not written yet) will target SQLAlchemy 0.4.0 and
0.3.9, and will not be compatible with SQLAlchemy 0.3[678].  SAContext
and the strategies will remain the same.  PylonsSAContext will
probably be broken up into two functions: one to parse an engine
configuration to a dict, and one for the application scope.  These
functions may then be absorbed into Pylons or a future "Pylons extras"
package at some point.

I'll be out of town from Friday till the end of the month, with
limited Internet access, so development is off till August.  I'll be
in NYC this weekend and DC on Monday & Tuesday if anybody wants to do
a "tech coffee".

Reminder: when upgrading from 0.2.x, remove the engine-adding
arguments from the constructor, and instead call .add_engine or
.add_engine_from_config after constructing.

--
Mike Orr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>