On 7/18/07, Olli Wang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I just found your SAContext has a misspell of "elixir", you spell it as
> "exilir",

Fixed in 0.3.3.  I tend to pronounce that word the other way so that's
how I spelled it.

http://sluggo.scrapping.cc/python/sacontext/

> Also, I have little question about how to use the ElixirStrategy. It said
> under
>
> pylons we should use "sac = PylonsSAContext()", but the ElixirStrategy tells
>
> us to use "sac = SAContext(strategy=ExilirStrategy)", that
> way, it is not
>
> PylonsSAContext(), does it work fine with Pylons, too?

It should.  You'll need the strategy argument.

> And, could you tell me where to put the sqlalchemy config below?
>
>     sqlalchemy.default.uri = mysql://[EMAIL PROTECTED]/mydb
>     sqlalchemy.default.echo = true
>     sqlalchemy.default.echo_pool = false
>     sqlalchemy.default.pool_recycle = 3600
>
> I put it in development.ini but it seems doesn't work. :(

That's right.  It appears to be a bug in Pylons or PasteDeploy that I
haven't figured out; it loses the configuration in some circumstances.
 We can discuss it on the other thread in pylons-discuss.

--
Mike Orr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>