On 30 juil, 22:33, Michael Bayer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> yes, figured that.  The issues with this are that it would not be
> consistently available; it could only work for Python-side defaults,
> and could also only work for defaults that do not require an
> ExecutionContext

Ah, consistency, this is the word I was looking for :)

> Also if you really need the "False" before any flush occurs, you
> might want to define that in the __init__ method of your mapped class
> as well.  If you create an external function called my_table_default
> (), the same function can be placed within your Table def as well as
> your class's __init__ method.

Ok, I think we will use something like that :

class Test(object):
    def __init__(self):
        self.test_value = self.c.test_value.default.arg

... And so on (maybe a wrapper around "self.c.test_value.default.arg",
to make it shorter).

Thanks a lot for your answers !