Hi,

pyodbc + direct win32com calls to do table reflection. To make support more
solid, we would need to move to adodbapi (and fix problems with adodbapi).
Interestingly, you get more functional SQL through the ADO interface than
the ODBC interface. At the moment it's plenty functional enough for me
though.

More info on the wiki, http://www.sqlalchemy.org/trac/wiki/DatabaseNotes

Paul