Hello.

I did submit a job offer to the python web page at
http://www.python.org/community/jobs/ but looks like it will take some
time to be up. Since the job is related to sa I'm posting here also the
announcement. If you are interested, or know somebody who knows somebody
else who... contact me.

Rastertech España S.A. <http://www.rastertech.es> (Colmenar Viejo, Madrid,
Spain)

Job Description: We are looking for a database programmer with experience
implementing Python software for the improvement of an existing database
application. Required skills:

* English both written and spoken.
* Knowledge of ORM systems, preferably SQLAlchemy.
* Previous experience implementing applications with database concurrency in
  mind.

We evaluate positively:

* Spanish both written and spoken.
* Experience dealing with clients.
* Knowledge of other programming languages (like C or Haskell).
* Willingness to travel to international clients.
* GUI programming with Dabo.
* Taking responsibility of projects as end products with the goal of perfection
  in mind.

You will be offered a permanent position in a small development team in the
process of migrating an existing application to a new concurrent database model
where both Windows applications and web users will interact with the same
data.

* Contact: Grzegorz Adam Hankiewicz
* E-mail contact: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
* Web: http://www.rastertech.es/recruit.en.html

--
Rastertech España S.A.
        Grzegorz Adam Hankiewicz

C/ Perfumería 21. Nave I. Polígono industrial La Mina
28770 Colmenar Viejo. Madrid (España)
Tel. +34 918 467 390 (Ext.17)     *·*           Fax +34 918 457 889
[EMAIL PROTECTED]         *·*           www.rastertech.es
<http://www.rastertech.es/>