Hello,

I'm a new sqlalchemy user. I have a question about generate id.

I have a class with __init__ method, and after some initialization
__init__ call events. Event handlers must know about id of new object.

But if I use Sequence I don't know about new id in __init__ method
before I flush changes to the database. And I can have two or more
processes that connect to database. If I generate id in python may be
a conflict on save objects in two processes.

What is right way to resolve this problem? How to generate id and use
transactions?

Thank you.

Gennady.