On Aug 31, 2007, at 6:58 AM, SOS wrote:

> I saw a similar issue in this list about postgres, which did not seem
> to reach any definite conclusion.

it was fixed...

> I'll put it simply. How can I make this work?

show us the table youre trying to reflect..its most likely a bug/
unimplemented portion of oracle reflection.    its a little tricky
for me to test on this end since im using oracle XE which does not
appear to support multiple schemas (if you know of a way to make that
happen, let me know....).   so unless we get some schema-enabled
oracle testers with the resources to provide patches, its hard to
ensure that oracle cross-schema reflection works.  if you turn on SQL
echoing and watch the oracle reflection process occur, you might be
able to see what column its missing out on.

> I'm fine with not using explicit schemas at all, if I could set a
> default schema for everything (I have not been able to find a way to
> do this).

you can have the user which youre connecting with be set to operate
within the schema in question...