A pointing to A, is cyclical dependency.

same as A -> B -> A.
but in latter case u must choose one of the links to be added later,
that is use_later=True for ForeignKey.
in former case the table declaration may or may not work without
use_alter.
in both cases u need post_update=True for the relation/mapper of the
loop-closing link of your choice.