yeah OK, update to r3514 and call Session.is_modified(instance).
check the docstrings on the "Session" class for options.  you're
right, the dirty list is only going on a flag thats set for every
setattr operation.  it would be too expensive to do the comparison on
every setattr so the docstring there is updated.

On Sep 24, 2007, at 10:08 AM, Alexandre Conrad wrote:

> Michael Bayer wrote:
>
>> On Sep 20, 2007, at 12:55 PM, Alexandre Conrad wrote:
>>
>>> It turns out that even if the values were kept unchanged, the slot
>>> get's
>>> ditry. Of course, I'd understand that as soon as the setattr() is