From: Mark Ramm <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Oct 2, 2007 11:39 AM
Subject: Re: Migrate: svndump loaded into google code project?
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

> I just loaded Evan's svndump into the shiny new google code repository
> at: http://sqlalchemy-migrate.googlecode.com/svn/
>
> Now everything is ready to start the work on reviving migrate.

Thanks Jan!

Just a reminder, I think we should work on getting the monkey patch
removal branch working with 0.3.10 first.

I think someone may have even completed this work, if so now would be
a great time to check that in. ;)

Once that's done I would propose moving that branch to trunk and
working on making it 0.4 ready.

--Mark

--
Mark Ramm-Christensen