In my existing Firebird database I have some views defined.  In the
model I thought I could just go ahead and define them basically like
tables but I get an exception:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "saTest.py", line 4, in <module>
    import modelTest as model
  File "C:\Dev\BoaTest04\sqlalchemy\modelTest.py", line 237, in <module>
    vcbook = sao.mapper(Vcbook, vcbook_table)
  File "c:\downloaded
software\python\sqlalchemy-0.4.0beta6\lib\sqlalchemy\orm\__init__.py",
line 516, in mapper
    return Mapper(class_, local_table, *args, **params)
  File "c:\downloaded
software\python\sqlalchemy-0.4.0beta6\lib\sqlalchemy\orm\mapper.py",
line 152, in __init__
    self._compile_tables()
  File "c:\downloaded
software\python\sqlalchemy-0.4.0beta6\lib\sqlalchemy\orm\mapper.py",
line 414, in _compile_tables
    raise exceptions.ArgumentError("Could not assemble any primary key
columns for mapped table '%s'" % (self.mapped_table.name))
sqlalchemy.exceptions.ArgumentError: Could not assemble any primary key
columns for mapped table 'vcbook'

In my case the views are always used in read-only mode, changes are made
to the actual table.

|Is there someway I can define these views.  I was able to work around
the above exception by defining a primary key column or columns
(compound key) but I have one or two views which don't really have a
primary key.

Appreciate any hints/tips.
Werner