On Wednesday 17 October 2007 21:40:22 Michael Bayer wrote:
> Hey list -
>
> I'm very happy to announce that we've put out 0.4.0 final.

Could it be, that in the release is something lost on the way to it ?

I really hoped that the new one would fix the bug mentioned here
(http://groups.google.co.ve/group/sqlalchemy/browse_thread/thread/
1ca896ba4b2d7d14).
It should be on the trunk since   12 Jul. ,but surprise, surprise : it
isn't
in the release.

Which means i have to patch that by hand on dozend of productions
servers and
hopefully never forget it on the next update. I was really pleased by
the
release announce, because i introducing sqlalchemy in our production
system
and was very "unhappy" with a beta release - which always sounds bad
on
production. But now, when i have to tell someone that i have to fix a
new
module by hand which i want to introduce - I'm bitten.

Beside that, sqlalchemy makes my day shinning - thanks for that great
software.

Steffen