On Oct 24, 2007, at 5:02 PM, Barry Hart wrote:

> Here's what I had in mind. This set of mappings compiles without
> errors in 0.3.11:
>
> from sqlalchemy import *

OK, thanks very much for pointing this one out, as it came across a
big heap of egregious cruft in the backref code which I graciously
flattened (it even included the phrase "if not x is not None"...so
embarrassing...).  It also raised a few surprises as there were a
very small number of unit tests that were actually defining
conflicting properties in this manner...so when people upgrade to
0.4.1 some people might get a few surprises (that alone makes it more
controversial of a candidate for the 0.3 series, which is in
"maintenance" mode).  changeset is rev 3660.