Michael Bayer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> If you were setting ctx.current.flush to something for every new
> session, the approach here would be the same (Session ().flush =
> abort_ro).  if you were only setting ctx.current.flush to abort_ro()
> at the module level, then your 0.3 approach wasn't working either
> (since 'current' is a functional property) ;).

Oops!

Yeah I was setting it on a per-session basis.  There is a global
read-only mode but there is also a per-request read-only mode.  I use
it to implement soft-bans: a banned user can read the site but he
can't make changes.

What do you recommend for a per-session read-only mode?

--
Yannick Gingras