lur ibargutxi wrote:

> 'idindicatorgroupcontainer' : relation(IndicatorGroups,
> primaryjoin=sql.and_(IndicatorGroups.idindicatorgroup==GroupGroups.idindicatorgroupcontainer)),'idindicatorgroupcontained'
> : relation(IndicatorGroups,
> primaryjoin=sql.and_(IndicatorGroups.idindicatorgroup==GroupGroups.idindicatorgroupcontained)),
>                                             },allow_column_override=True)
>
> when i do:
>
>  g=IndicatorGroups()
>
> I have this error:
> Module sqlalchemy.sql.visitors, line 56, in traverse
> AttributeError: 'bool' object has no attribute 'get_children'
>
> I don't know how to fix this. Does anyone knows about this problem??

You are using and_() over a single parameter.

Moreover, you're probably using SA < 0.4 and you need to use
IndicatorGroups.c.indicatorgroup

Note the '.c.' -- that goes away with the 0.4 API overhaul. So either
upgrade SA, or use the .c attribute

You don't usually need to keep a reference to the mappers, you can
always get them from the mapped classes.