Hi there,

We have a pretty large project by now and we run into import loops. So
I decided to restructure the code, and I hoped some people with more
experience can comment on this.

The basic problem is this:

We have the database object code, mappers and tables neatly organized
in one module (db). The controller code imports this module to get
access to these objects. All fine.

But we have another object called Connection which is a singleton
class that actually manages the connection to our database. It is
basically a wrapper for create_engine and contextual_session. But next
to that it keeps info about the current login state like the employee,
location etc. The mapped database objects need this info on their turn
to add the current user to a new object etc. So the Connection object
depends on the Mapped Database Objects, but the Mapped Database Object
depend on the Connection object too.

Anyone got a good tip to solve this? Or designed something similar?

Thanks, Koen