Hi all,

The following is a stripped down use case that I have, where I use
single table inheritance and run a query.first(), however I get a
deprecation warning and I was wondering why ??

Cheers
Dave

====

% cat db.py
from sqlalchemy import *
from sqlalchemy.orm import *

session = scoped_session(
    sessionmaker(
        autoflush=False,
        transactional=True
    )
)
mapper = session.mapper
metadata = MetaData()

myTable = Table(
    'mytable',
    metadata,
    Column('id', Integer, primary_key=True),
    Column('animate', Boolean, nullable=False),
    Column('remoteid', String(50), nullable=False),
)

class MyTable(object): pass
class MyAnimateTable(MyTable): pass

myTableMapper = mapper(
    MyTable,
    myTable,
    polymorphic_on=myTable.c.animate
)
mapper(
    MyAnimateTable,
    inherits=myTableMapper,
    polymorphic_identity=True,
)

def connect(uri):
    engine = create_engine(uri, strategy="threadlocal")
    metadata.bind = engine
    return engine

def create():
    metadata.create_all()

def drop():
    metadata.drop_all()

====

% cat test.py
from db import *

connect('sqlite://memory')
drop()
create()

klass = MyAnimateTable
Query(klass).filter(klass.remoteid == "fds").first()

====

Deprecation warning:

/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/SQLAlchemy-0.4.1dev_r3765-py2.5.egg/sqlalchemy/sql/expression.py:1231:
SADeprecationWarning: passing in_ arguments as varargs is deprecated,
in_ takes a single argument that is a sequence or a selectable
  return self._in_impl(operators.in_op, operators.notin_op, *other)