Hi,

(sorry if this mail will appear 2 times here but I had problems with
SMTP on gmail)

I'm very pleased to announce the release of SQLAutocode 0.4.1 and 0.5.
This tool enables SQLAlchemy users to automagically generate python
code from an existing database layout and even has the possibility to
generate example code working with the generated model. It now
supports SA 0.4.x and makes heavy use of new features included there.

Because there can be people stuck to SA 0.3 two distinct versions are
released:
+ 0.4.1 for SA 0.3.x users
+ 0.5 for SA 0.4 users

Both versions will be actively supported in future.

Special thanks goes to Werner F. Bruhin for helping me with some
issues and for providing helpful tips and code! But I also want to
thank all people from this list that made this release possible by
answering to my first mail.

Example usage:
python autocode.py -u postgres://postgres:[EMAIL PROTECTED]/MyDatabase
-s myschema -t Download,Person* -e -o t.py -i

Exports all tables starting with Person and the table Download to the
file t.py and does not create indexing information but some example
code.

All bugs and feature requests to
http://code.google.com/p/sqlautocode/issues/list

If you want to directly contribute code then please sign up for the
project.

Enjoy!

--
Simon Pamies