Hi,

        I'm using SQLAlchemy 0.4.1. Th eproblem is reproducible with
the following code:
        http://pastie.caboo.se/121057

        As you can see, when merging an object with a lazy relation
(here 'zone'), the 'zone' property is replaced with a fixed None value
in the merge object (you can't load the property anymore by accessing
it). Worst, when you flush the session, this None value is persisted,
although the 'zone_id' property is not None.

        This (kind of a) bug does not occur if I use dont_load=False.

           Regards, Pierre-yves.