Is it possible to somehow pickle a ClauseList object (output of the
and_ function for example)?
I would like to store the "where" part of a query and re-use it later.
If I simply try to pickle a clause-list, I get some errors, that the
"now" method cannot be pickled. Which makes sense. But I wonder why
this is in there anyhow. Where clauses are not bound to time.

I suppose then that this has to do with SLQA-internals. But is there a
way to somehow store predicates?