This issue seems to be causing me some trouble as well.  Using
sqlalchemy-0.4.2dev_r3832, I'm getting the following error when
attempting to flush my session:

    if not len(self._last_inserted_ids) or self._last_inserted_ids[0]
is None:
AttributeError: 'MSSQLExecutionContext_pyodbc' object has no attribute
'_last_inserted_ids'

I presume this is one of the unit tests that are currently failing,
but I wanted to mention that I'm experiencing trouble with this is in
practice as well.  I get the same error in 0.4.0.  I did not encounter
this problem in 0.3.x.

Let me know if a fix is not in the works for this issue and what I can
do to provide more helpful details.

Regards,
Jason