On Nov 30, 2007, at 3:26 PM, Jonathon Anderson wrote:

> I'm seeing (seemingly random) instances of sqlalchemy not returning an
> object for a relation. It seems to think that the "<relation>_id"
> column is None.
>
> The code in question is available at
> http://trac.mcs.anl.gov/projects/clusterbank/browser/trunk/source/packages/clusterbank/model
>
> Thanks in advance.

from a cursory view, theres not much I can see wrong with the code,
although I see that you are declaring redundant relationships such as:

allocations = relation(Allocation,
secondary=requests_allocations_table, backref="requests"),
requests = relation(Request, secondary=requests_allocations_table,
backref="allocations"),

so you are in fact creating two "requests" relations as well as two
"allocations" relations.  im not sure what version you're using but if
you're on SA 0.4.1 it should be raising an error when you do that.