Hi,

Here is the code I'm working on (sqlite and mysql errors at the bottom):

http://rafb.net/p/HlZw3P26.html

Here are the relations for clarity:

client(company) -- one-to-many -< site(company)
client(company) -- one-to-many -< channel(object)

query == site -> client -> channels

I'm trying to query a list of Channel from a Client given a Site, where
both Client and Site inherit from Company and where Site is a child of
Client.

sqlite complains about "no such column: clients.id" and mysql complains
about "Not unique table/alias: 'companies'". So I guess this has
something to do with aliases. I'm not familiar with aliases as until
now, SA would handle them for me. Could you please provide some tips ?
Thanks.

Regards,
--
Alexandre CONRAD