Hello,

I'm migrating my Pylons app to SQLAlchemy 0.4 and get the following error:

sqlalchemy.exceptions.ArgumentError: Error creating backref 'vacancies' on
relation 'JobPosting.jb_location (RefdataLocation)': property of that name
exists on mapper 'Mapper|RefdataLocation|ss_ref_location'

Here is the offending code:

    mapper(JobPosting, jobad_posts_tbl, properties={
        'jb_location' : relation(RefdataLocation, backref='vacancies'),
        })
    mapper(RefdataLocation, location_tbl, properties={
        'vacancies': relation(JobPosting,
            order_by=desc(jobad_posts_tbl.c.published_date))
        })

What I am trying to achieve here is a that RefdataLocation().vacancies could
list all JobPosting()'s that belong to this location.

Thanks,
Max
http://maxischenko.in.ua // http://www.linkedin.com/in/maksim