On Friday 04 January 2008 23:32:21 Alexandre da Silva wrote:
> > Is there an easy way of flushing all objects that are categorised
> > as new in the session ??
>
> I think you can use session.clear(), it will remove objects from
> session, and persistent objects will stay on database.
>
> Att
>
> Alexandre

I had been using session.clear up until now, but as of 0.4.2 I've
found that I get this error for alot of my tests,

    object has no attribute '_sa_session_id'

As background, the tests I have use a sqlite memory database, and on
setUp do a meta.create_all and on tearDown do a meta.drop_all

I've assumed that this error is due to me leaving objects around in
the session, so my current theory is that I need to manually expunge
the objects I create at the end of the test.