Hello,

My migration to 0.4 didn't end well since now I sometimes get the following
error:

"sqlalchemy.exceptions.InvalidRequestError: Parent instance <class '
doupy.model.objects.JobPosting'> is not bound to a Session, and no
contextual session is established; lazy load operation of attribute 'author'
cannot proceed".

My SA setup code looks like this:

# module globals
Session = scoped_session(sessionmaker(autoflush=True, transactional=False))
metadata_cache = {}

# this is called only once, when application starts
    engine = engine_from_config(...)
    Session.configure(bind=engine)

# when processing web requests

Session.query(..)